AWS Trusted Advisor helps you provision your resources by following best practices. AWS Trusted advisor inspects your AWS Environment and finds
- Opportunities to save money
- Improved system performance and reliability
- Identify and close the security gaps.
AWS Trusted advisor inspects your AWS environment and provides best practices recommendations in following categories.
- Cost optimisation – EX. Under utilisation of EC2 instances, Unused Elastic IP’s or idle ELB etc
- Performance – Ex. EC2 and EBS utilisation etc
- Security – Ex. IAM Password policy, Unrestricted access to Security Groups etc.
- Fault Tolerance – Ex. Resiliency insights such as AWS RDS in Multi AZ, EC2 instance distribution across AZ’s in a region etc
- Service Limits – Ex. Service limits on VPC, EBS, IAM, S3 etc.